I'm visiting Hong Kong this week, and I'm flying Cathay Pacific, so I figured this might be a good time to ask a Cathay Pacific trivia question.
It's a three-parter.
- What was Cathay Pacific's first plane in commercial service?
- What name did Cathay Pacific give this plane?
- Cathay Pacific did not start in Hong Kong. Instead, the airline first was based in a different Asian city. Which one?
I expect we'll get several correct answers, and that's OK. I'll randomly select three winners, and as long as you live in the United States, I'll send you one of three prizes.
Here's the swag I've got for our winners.
- United Airlines Global First Amenity Kit
- American Airlines Heritage Amenity Kit
- Pair of American Airlines pajamas.
Leave your guesses in the comments section before Friday, April 1 at Noon PT. Please register your email address, as I won't be able to contact you if I can't reach you.
Curious what I'm up to in Hong Kong? I'll be updating several social media channels. Be sure to follow me.