United Airlines will soon debut a new safety video next month, and it has created a trailer to tease some of the new elements.
What do you think?
In the full video, United says you should be looking for these references.
- Abby Road Studios
- The Loch Ness Monster
- Selfie sticks
- Hidden “Easter Eggs”
- Special guest stars
- Unique locations from United’s global route network
You may remember United auctioned off a chance for travelers to go to the set of safety video. At the time I wrote about the auction, back in April, the high bid was 146,000 MileagePlus miles. The winner was to receive:
- Roundtrip United Economy® domestic airfare for two to Chicago, IL
- Three night hotel accommodations for two in Chicago (Monday, May 11 - Thursday, May 14, 2015)
- Pre-shoot hair and makeup
- A day on the set of the next United in-flight safety video
- Behind-the-scenes tour for two of the United Network Operations Center